My name is Peter Strozniak. The purpose of my copywriting, communications and media firm, PCI, is making words work to help companies grow and succeed.
This means harnessing the power of words to create credible, creative and compelling messages for any Web and print project to accomplish the following business results:
- Sell products and services,
- Reach and attract new clients,
- Keep customers coming back,
- Increase market share,
- Expand and protect brands,
- Promote a company’s unique story,
- Enhance a firm’s public image and reputation,
- Communicate more effectively with customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders, and the community,
- Position a company’s leadership within an industry, marketplace or community, and,
- Recruit talented employees for business growth.
My client roster includes Fortune 500 corporations, midsize companies, small businesses, organizations and entrepreneurs. I’ve helped them produce and manage all types of copywriting, communications and media projects that achieve results.
So let’s connect, and find out how making words work can benefit your company.
For your convenience, I’ve posted a Need Great Copy?
form. It’s easy to fill out and it can help you think through your copywriting needs. After you fill it out, email it to me at Peter1@making-words-work.com
. If you prefer, give me a call at 440.352.1202.
My first no-obligation consultation is free. If you decide to hire me, you’ll receive a 10 percent discount on the first project I complete for you.
Thank you for visiting making-words-work.com, a Web subsidiary of PCI.